Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Young Tyme #GMLA








So what sets you apart from all underground artists today?

I believe the fact that I have "substance" in my music sets me apart. All of my music comes from the heart, and Real life experiences that I’ve been thru. I mean, I can make a party record with the best of them, but I personally prefer to give people a story they can relate to...

What songs have come from real life experiences and from the heart?

One of the most Known songs would be "More Careful" which is me speaking on having a baby with a chick outside of my 6 year relationship with my fiancĂ©… it also features my fiancĂ© on the track speaking about how she feels about the situation… Also I have songs like "way out"  "Damned if I do" and "My Father"… just to name a few.
 


Where do you see your self being in five years?

Honestly, I don’t know… life has its way of panning out how it wants to, despite plans that are made, so I just go along for the ride... Hopefully, I am in the industry, doing what I love to do, and being respected for it.

If you had any label to sign under who would you sign with and why?

I think my ideal situation would be with Maybach music… I like how Rick Ross does his artist... allows them to be themselves, and gives them a platform to be successful.

How old were you when you started becoming an artist?

I started taking it serious when I was about nineteen…

my contact/booking info.. contact my manager tony at 205-688-7104. hit me on facebook at www.facebook.com/YoungTyme. keep tabs on the #GMLA movement at www.Gmlamovement.com and stay intune with the new music releases by visiting www.soundcloud.com/Tyme850
oh, you can also visit my OFFICIAL music/Fan page at https://www.facebook.com/youngtymemusic850


No comments:

Post a Comment