Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring 2014 Artist Zig aka Z.I.G. Releases Teaser Video!!!!


How are you? 
What have you been up to since the spring 2014 issue released?

I'm good. Very blessed actually. God is great, and I thank Him and my family and supporters for allowing me to pursue my career in music. I have been pushing the release of my new single I'm Bruce Lee which is on iTunes etc. and alot of stores. Also the official video which will drop soon, that I have a promo teaser trailer for. Staying in the studio and living/enjoying life with my bros, etc. #MusicLife



We were just about to hit on that we have been seeing alot of promotion behind your track "Im Bruce Lee".... What brought the inspiration behind the lyrics to this track?

Well as far as the hook/chorus itself, that was mostly the master Bruce Lee himself. Growing up I was greatly impressed by how great he was at his craft; amazed even. So one night before I had to work early in the morning it just came to me... "I'm Bruce Lee" ... so I started putting it together properly to rhyme and flow, then typed it down in my phone to record later. I thought it was hot enough, so I didn't want to forget it. And the verses basically just embody people who were/are also considered greats/masters at what they did/do, as well as just metaphors, punchlines and rhymes to kind of back up my point in the hook.


How many hours do you think that you have spent in the production of your itunes single "Im Bruce Lee"?

Probably about 10-20 and most of that was shooting the video...


What (in your opinion) makes this single so much different from the rest of your music? As in when they hear the song What's gonna make it stand out to the listener?

An original industry style beat, catchy hook/chorus, and 2 solid quality verses. I normally was doing alot of straight freestyles or features. This is one complete strong track from beginning to end, if I say so myself.



Does this mean that we are going to be seeing more of your upcoming tracks on amazon and iTunes?

There is a very strong possibility of that. As long as I stay focused and keep my music family around me, I am sure that will be the case. I have big plans for this present single itself and want to push it as thoroughly as possible though before proceeding though.



1 comment:

  1. THIS IS AMAZING ! I LOVE IT ... THANKz @RUMEMagazine ! I appreciate the love, promo & interview. http://youtu.be/AaERUqx8Zrc | Z.I.G. - #ImBruceLee on iTunes, etc. !! https://itunes.apple.com/album/im-bruce-lee-single/id804863288 | @ZIG_FCF | Z.I.G. #FCF : www.facebook.com/zigakazig

    ReplyDelete